Welcome to beepxbeepxbeep. We're a serious business tinhat community dedicated to the two American Idol season 8 finalists Kris Allen and Adam Lambert. We love everything Kradam. We flail, we cry, we theorize. We're cray cray and we own it. We all get along even though some of our members are only shippers who enjoy their bromance. Overall, we love seeing them together, hearing them talk about each other, and witnessing tweets to one another. We're full of sarcasm and snark so strap your tinhats on and let's have a good time!
While you do not need to tinhat or even ship Kradam to belong or participate in Beep, this is not a place to tinhat or srsbsns ship Kris and Adam with anyone else but each other.
The night of the August 5th Idols tour concert at 12:08 AM EST, it happened...
How do we operate? Every few months we have a Daily Dose of Tin post. We collect media about Adam and Kris, post pictures, discuss things amongst each other, etc. It's a place to hang out. But if something tinhatty comes along we can make a new post for it. When we're dry on Kradam interaction we try to make our own fun. Fic/drabbles are always welcomed. There are no fan wars here; just our wonderful ship that is Kradam.
Tinhatting and shipping are two different things. We welcome both in this community. However, if you're a shipper you have to be able to deal with the serious business tinhatting or learn to scroll past stuff that makes you feel uncomfortable. If you handle the cray cray without betraying the members here in any way, you will be fine.
the rules, dude
1. This community was built on tinhatting, a place where we could tinhat in peace with minimum backlash. Our members range from lulzy shippers to intense theorists. We're all batshit crazy and we embrace it. If you are uncomfortable with any or all serious business tinhatting, this may not be the right community for you.
2. If we catch you copy/pasting or screencapping anything from this community, you will be banned. No exceptions. We know it's the internet but we try to keep any wank and/or drama to a minimum. We're just here to tinhat in peace.
Note: There will be no mentions of _bl or FYE, copypasting of _bl or FYE or any other comms discussing us. If you see something that we can and should act on, please contact a mod.
3. Personal attacks on fellow comm members individually or mocking us all collectively will warrant a banning. We consider anyone who has been absent from commenting for months who suddenly shows up to laugh at us to be a troll who has no more right to be in our peaceful, loving comm. Be respectful to other members. Snark and hate are two different things. We're all here for the same thing, there's no need to fight.
4. Nudes, TL;DR's, large images, and multiple sources of media all go under a cut. Instructions for an LJ cut are here.
Official Warnings/Banning Policy
+ WARNINGS - personal attacks, particularly involving violent or hateful imagery, will get you a warning, whether that attack be on a fellow member or on any of the various people that we talk about on the comm.
+ BANNINGS - you will get 2 warnings and then a banning. - copy and pasting or obvious troll behavior will get you an automatic banning without a warning.
Mod rulings are final. If a member continues to have a concern after a mod decision has been made, zie may bring it up with a mod privately but should be aware that persistent violation of mod directives will result in a warning and, if necessary, banning.
WE JUST LOVE KRADAM
it is written
Out of the millions of people who tried out for American Idol, there were only two who were .
Kradison concert in NYC: February 12th = 2/12 / 2 + 1 + 2 = 5
Their table number pictured below: 1 + 0 + 4 = 5
The atomic number for tin: 50 / 5 + 0 = 5
MODS & INQUIRIES Your mods are xwhatxitxisxhox (Chelsey), circuitoussock (Cirq), butterfly (Diana), capnzebbie and krissypoo21 (Krissy). We try to keep this place as drama-free as possible. We listen to everyone's concerns so please don't be afraid to contact us if need be, keeping in mind that, as the mods, we will have to balance the needs and goals of the comm against any individual member's concerns.
• For a look at the history of the community, you can read this post. This post is outdated, though many of the rules and warnings still apply.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!